Our GetBoldNotOld_2015 Entries
Congratulations to Pat the #GetBoldNotOld_2015 WINNER
The winning pic was taken during the 60 second free fall when Pat decided to give skydiving a go. With these amazing photos Pat wrote “I believe people over 70 should “have a go” at whatever they have been thinking about, after all no one knows how much time we have left, so jump in and enjoy life’s adventures”
Terms and Conditions (Skill-Based Competition)
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all residents of any country which does not prohibit entry or participation in this competition and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’).
- Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, Permitz Group Pty Ltd (www.permitzgroup.com.au) and associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are eligible to enter this competition.
- The Promoter is Feros Care (ABN 50 104 452 271) of Level 3, The Strand 72-80 Marine Parade Coolangatta QLD 4225 (‘Promoter’).
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the following during the Promotional Period:
– Agree to the Terms and Conditions; and then
– Simply Snap & Submit-a-Selfie or pic “of an over 70 year old being BOLD not Old”.
Upload a pic to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or on the web form above using the hashtag #GetBoldNotOld_2015. When prompted, fill out all mandatory fields on the Competition entry page.
- Images submitted must not contain material which is, in the opinion of the Promoter: defamatory, offensive, indecent,threatening, or not an original image. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these terms and conditions or is deemed to be inappropriate.
- Entrants must ensure that their entry can be seen by the Promoter. If an entrant does not have access to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram they may submit their entry on the entry page (found by following the links from www.feroscare.com.au).
- All entries can be viewed online at www.feroscare.com.au/getboldnotold-2015. Please note if entering via Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #GetBoldNotOld_2015 it can take unto 7 days for your entry to appear.
- Entries must include all requested contact details. Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
When to enter
- The competition commences on 12/03/15 at 9:00 AM and closes 31/08/15 at 11:59 PM (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winner will be the best valid entry as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s Premises on 07/09/2015 at 11:00 AM. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first entrant chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a prize.
- The winner will be notified by social media channel or via email or phone on 07/09/2015.
- Prizes will be sent within 8 weeks of the judging date.
Number of Entries permitted
- All entrants may enter as many times as they like provided that each entry is unique and submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.>Prize on offer
- Total prize value is up to $1,000AUD (Including GST), as at 12/03/15. The prize on offer is One $1,000AUD Red Balloon Voucher.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize or if the winner is unable to attend any element of the prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes subject the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Photo Moderation Rules
- All entrants must submit ONLY their own original photos. If publishing a photo on behalf of a friend or family member, permission/consent MUST be given in order to submit their image. Any such photos cannot be previously published in any forum worldwide. All entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned. Entries that are found to have been derived from the designs of a third party will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. The winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the entry. Without limiting the generality, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this term. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.