Aged Care Services in the Clarence Valley Shire
About Clarence Valley, NSW Australia.
With a population of over 50,000 the rural, coastal and village communities of Clarence Valley Shire extend from the Clarence Coast to the New England Plateau and including The Gibraltar Range.
With Grafton as its regional centre the Clarence Valley covers a range of cultures, traditions and lifestyles from urban to coastal to hinterlandand includes the villages and localities of Alice, Angourie, Baryugil, Braunstone, Brooms Head, Clouds Creek, Coaldale, Copmanhurst, Coutts Crossing, Cowper, Dalmorton, Diggers Camp, Dundurrabin, Grafton, Gulmarrad, Iluka, Jackadgery, Junction Hill, Maclean, Minnie Water, Newton Boyd, Nymboida, Sandon, South Grafton, Townsend, Ulmarra, Wooli, Wooloweyah, Woombah and Yamba.
Clarence Valley and Grafton Aged Care Services
Feros Care offers the following services in the Clarence Valley Shire. For more details, please contact us, or see the relevant pages by clicking the links below.
- Extended Aged Care at Home – Dementia
Extended Aged Care at Home Dementia Packages provide an alternative for people with dementia whose dependency, complex care and behavioural needs would normally qualify them for entry into a high care residential facility.
- Home and Community Care
Home and Community Care services provide a basic range of at home services in the Clarence Valley designed for the aged, frail and disabled who need support to continue living in their own homes.
- Veterans’ Community Nursing
Veterans’ Community Nursing provides clinically necessary nursing and personal care services to eligible Australian veterans, war widows and widowers in their own homes.
- Life Link Personal Alarms
Feros Care’s Life Link Personal Alarms allows you and your loved-ones to feel confident about your decision to remain living at home. The alarm system consists of a Base Alarm, which is connected to your home phone, and a mobile Pendant. The alarm is linked to a 24/7 Response Centre staffed by trained and quick-thinking operators capable of addressing any home emergency or problem
- Life Link Telecare Monitoring provides assistive technology solutions to support people with a wide variety of care needs to live safely and independently in their own home. The Telecare solution includes a range of care and environmental sensors that can assist in managing risks associated with an individual’s health and home environment.
- Life Link Telehealth Monitoring allows for the remote daily vital signs and health monitoring of clients. Feros Care’s Telehealth Monitoring Solutions provides support to those living with single or multiple long term conditions, including Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), diabetes, and hypertension, to help them continue living independently and better understand their health care, therefore improving their health and lifestyle.
- Private Services
Feros Care can provide you with innovative and affordable in home care and support anywhere in the Clarence Valley. We have no specific eligibility requirements or waiting lists which provides you with the perfect solution to continue a happy and healthy lifestyle in your own home.
Contacting Feros Care
Would you like more information about how Feros care can assist you or your loved one on the Clarence Valley? If so, you can contact Feros Care directly on 1300 763 583, or click this link and fill out the contact form to obtain more information via e-mail.