Aged Care Services in the Kyogle Shire
About Kyogle , NSW Australia.
The regional centre of Kyogle is only two hours drive from Brisbane and one hour from the Gold Coast. The Kyogle Shire is a large and diverse region that borders Tenterfield, Clarence Valley, Richmond Valley, Lismore, Tweed and Beaudesert Shires.
Kyogle Shire is home to over 9,000 in the localities of Kyogle, Bonalbo, Tabulam, Mallanganee, Waingaree-Grevillia, Cawongla-Wadeville and Woodenbong who enjoy its superb climate, beautiful rainforests and its services and recreation facilities.
Feros Aged Care and Community Services in Kyogle
Feros Care offers the following services in the Kyogle Shire. For more details, please contact us, or see the relevant pages by clicking the links below.
- Home and Community Care services provide a basic range of at home services in the Kyogle Shire designed for the aged, frail and disabled who need support to continue living in their own homes.
- Home Care Packages provides a flexible package of in home care and support services to be people who need some assistance to remain living at home. This would include people who may have complex care needs and who would normally qualify for entry into a residential aged care home. Services include: personal care, meal preparation, domestic assistance, transport, shopping, social outings, medication management, allied health and wellness services.
- LifeLink Personal Alarms Feros Care’s LifeLink Personal Alarms allows you and your loved-ones to feel confident about your decision to remain living at home. The alarm system consists of a Base Alarm, which is connected to your home phone, and a mobile Pendant. The alarm is linked to a 24/7 Response Centre staffed by trained and quick-thinking operators capable of addressing any home emergency or problem.
- LifeLink Telecare ‘Smart Home’ Technologies provides assistive technology solutions to support people with a wide variety of care needs to live safely and independently in their own home. The Telecare solution includes a range of care and environmental sensors that can assist in managing risks associated with an individual’s health and home environment.
- LifeLink Telehealth Monitoring allows for the remote daily vital signs and health monitoring of clients. Feros Care’s Telehealth Monitoring Solutions provides support to those living with single or multiple long term conditions, including Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), diabetes, and hypertension, to help them continue living independently and better understand their health care, therefore improving their health and lifestyle.
- Veterans’ Community Nursing provides clinically necessary nursing and personal care services to eligible Australian veterans, war widows and widowers in their own homes.
- Private Care Services Feros Care can provide you with innovative and affordable in home care and support anywhere in the Kyogle Shire. We have no specific eligibility requirements or waiting lists which provides you with the perfect solution to continue a happy and healthy lifestyle in your own home.
Contacting Feros Care
Would you like more information about how feros care can assist you or your loved one in Kyogle? If so, you can contact Feros Care directly on 1300 763 583, or click this link and fill out the contact form to obtain more information via e-mail.