Aged Care Services in Port Macquarie / Hastings Shire
About Port Macquarie, NSW Australia.
Port Macquarie is located midway between Sydney and Brisbane on the North Coast of NSW. Home to over 70,000 people, Port Macquarie boasts some of the most pristine waterways and magnificent beaches in Australia. With an abundance of things to do, beautiful nature reserves, and a colourful history. Port Macquarie is a coastal resort town that has something for everyone. Main towns include Wauchope, Laurieton, North Haven, Dunbogan, Comboyne, Kendall, Kew, Bonny Hill and Lake Cathie.
Feros Aged Care and Community Services in Port Macquarie
Feros Care offers the following services in the Port Macquarie Region. For more details, please contact us, or see the relevant pages by clicking the links below.
- Home and Community Care services provide a basic range of at home services in the Far North Coast designed for the aged, frail and disabled who need support to continue living in their own homes.
- Home Care Packages provides a flexible package of in home care and support services to be people who need some assistance to remain living at home. This would include people who may have complex care needs and who would normally qualify for entry into a residential aged care home. Services include: personal care, meal preparation, domestic assistance, transport, shopping, social outings, medication management, allied health and wellness services.
- Feros Care’s LifeLink Personal Alarms allows you and your loved-ones to feel confident about your decision to remain living at home. The alarm system consists of a Base Alarm, which is connected to your home phone, and a mobile Pendant. The alarm is linked to a 24/7 Response Centre staffed by trained and quick-thinking operators capable of addressing any home emergency or problem.
- LifeLink Telecare ‘Smart Home’ Technologies provides assistive technology solutions to support people with a wide variety of care needs to live safely and independently in their own home. The Telecare solution includes a range of care and environmental sensors that can assist in managing risks associated with an individual’s health and home environment.
- LifeLink Telehealth Monitoring allows for the remote daily vital signs and health monitoring of clients. Feros Care’s Telehealth Monitoring Solutions provides support to those living with single or multiple long term conditions, including Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), diabetes, and hypertension, to help them continue living independently and better understand their health care, therefore improving their health and lifestyle.
- Veterans’ Community Nursing provides clinically necessary nursing and personal care services to eligible Australian veterans, war widows and widowers in their own homes.
- Private Services Feros Care can provide you with innovative and affordable in home care and support anywhere in the Port Macquarie region. We have no specific eligibility requirements or waiting lists which provides you with the perfect solution to continue a happy and healthy lifestyle in your own home.
Contacting Feros Care
Would you like more information about how Feros Care can assist you or your loved one in the Port Macquarie Region? If so, you can contact Feros Care directly on 1300 763 583, or click this link and fill out the contact form to obtain more information via e-mail.