Feros Care is excited to be partnering with the NDIS to provide Local Area Coordinator (LAC) services in Mackay and Townsville, helping more people live healthy, fulfilling and connected lives.
As a NDIS LAC, we will help you make the most out of the NDIS by finding out what’s important to you and helping you get the right services in place to support you.
We know one-size-does-not-fit all so your support services will be tailored to help to meet your goals, whether you want to become more involved in the community through sports clubs or local theatre, live more independently or improve your health and wellbeing.
How will NDIS LAC support you?
Your NDIS LAC will:
- meet with you, your family and carer to talk about your current support network
- understand what you want to achieve and develop a plan to help you get there
- help you find and access the best support services to meet your needs
- assist you in managing any issues you face with getting services and support
- link you to information and support in the community so you are included and involved.
We will help you get started with the NDIS and ensure the support is meeting your needs.
To find out more on the role of the LAC, visit the NDIS website or call them on 1800 800 110.
For more information about the NDIS, take a look at the below:
- Factsheet: Starting your plan (PDF 11KB)
- Factsheet: Starting our plan with a Local Area Coordinator (PDF 160KB)
Join our team!
Feros Care is looking for people to join our LAC team.
Our LAC team members will work with people with disability and their families to help link them to NDIS services and other community supports.
View our Careers page for more info.