Feros Care is partnering with Evocativ Mental Fitness Coaching and Central Queensland University for an R U OK? Community Day.
Join us on the day for:
- community stalls providing information around awareness of mental health and mental health services
- workshops on supporting your own mental well being
- connection with community and services available within the region
Save the date and register now!
11.00am – 12.00pm
How To Share Your Feelings Effectively
Discover the magic of sharing your feelings in our special workshop: “How To Share Your Feelings Effectively.” Learn how to express your emotions with courage and kindness, and connect better with others.
1:30pm – 2.30pm
Learning to Change How You Feel
Join us for an exciting workshop called “Learning to Change How You Feel.” Find out how to make your heart happy again by learning simple ways to shift your emotions.
Thursday 14 September
Central Queensland University
90-92 Sydney Street, Mackay
9.00am – 2.00pm
Workshops start from 11.00am
Did you want to exhibit your organisation or community group at the RU OK Community Day?
Register your interest and be a part of this community event and
- provide information around awareness of mental health and mental health services
- offer access to services that are available within the region
- promote your products and services to a diverse and inclusive market within the mental health sector.
This is your opportunity to connect and engage with your community.
Evocativ Mental Fitness Coaching’s approach is built upon Purpose, Empathy, and Action. Evocativ firmly believe that a purpose-driven life is the key to waking up every day with a sense of inspiration and fulfilment. They are committed to empowering individuals and teams to turn their dreams into reality.