THEY NEED OUR CARE
There are many people living in our communities, in our neighbourhoods, down the road and in the house next door, who are no longer able to remain independent and care adequately for themselves because of illness, a disability or the onset of old age. They need our Care. And we need people like you who Care. Care enough to help support the work of Feros Care.
Your generosity and support could very well go towards funding a number of special Caring Projects such as Palliative Care, Grief Recovery or our unique Pet Therapy programs, purchase much needed equipment, or perhaps even fund a life saving Telehealth monitoring unit to enable frail or ill seniors to remain independent and safe living at home.
Depending on your circumstances and personal choice we have a number of Caring options that you can choose from. Each one is important and whether it is in monetary terms or giving of your time we would be delighted to have you join our growing list of supporters. The Caring Options are listed as follows:
- Financial Care – this option is all about financial donations
- A Caring Legacy – this option is all about Bequests
- Remembering Care – this option is all about In-Memoriums
- Volunteer Care – this option is about the wonderful world of volunteering
- Corporate Care – this option is all about corporate sponsorships
- Membership, and,
- Board Membership
Thank you for Caring – your support will make a real difference to someone’s life.