Care@Home Family allows a family to look after their loved one remotely. It’s best suited to families who want that little bit more assurance, or to a senior whose needs are more advanced. The inclusion of sensors provides more comprehensive monitoring of a loved one’s behaviour, which in turn will help family members assess risks earlier and prevent accidents and unnecessary hospital visits.
- Base alarm unit with emergency button and powerful microphone and speaker that detects voice up to 50 metres
- Door sensor for monitoring entries and exits
- Two passive infrared sensors that pick up and track movement based on adaptable smart rules
- 24/7 emergency response monitoring service to track behaviour and report to family members
- Family access to app and web portal
- Installation is easy – no wires, no drilling, and all peripherals are wireless. We install them locally, or can source an installer or provide instructions to family members if further away.
In the case of an emergency, our response centre can be notified by pressing the emergency button either on the unit, or on the pendant, or from a falls activation. One of our team members will communicate through the base unit to assess the situation, and call an ambulance to your home if necessary.
We are also able to help you set up rules on the device which will also notify our response centre. For example, our response centre can be notified when a door opens when it shouldn’t, or sensors are not triggering enough or are triggered too much.
|Administration fee and setup||$160.00|
|Additional fall detector||$154.00|
|Additional passive infrared sensor||$97.50|
|Additional door sensor||$91.00|
|Voice panic detector||$154.00|
Please note: outright product purchase and product rental fees are GST free. All other products and services listed incur GST and are listed as GST inclusive. Orders typically incur a standard delivery fee of $25.00. Bulky orders may incur a larger delivery fee.
Frequently asked questions
How long does installation take after signing up?
Do I have to sign up for a minimum period of time?
Do I need a landline or a home phone?
We’re here to listen & help
Whether you have questions or feedback, we are here to listen and to help you. Call us on 1300 090 256 or fill out the form and we’ll call you back.