Home / FAQ / Residential Aged Care / What About My Husband / Wife?

What About My Husband / Wife?

If your spouse wishes to move in to the village with you, they will need an ACAT assessment.  It will then depend on their level of need as to whether they could live at the same village as you.

Ask a Feros Care expert
Who would you like to talk to?
Disability Support expert 9am - 4pm (AEST) Monday to Friday