Monitor your health and wellness from home using simple technology as part of the Virtual Nursing program. Keep in regular contact with your health team without having to leave your home, using a computer or handheld device (iPad/ Tablet).
Delivered by Feros Care, you will be provided with a touch-screen computer and measuring devices so you can record your vital signs like your blood pressure, oxygen levels and blood sugars each day. Your results are transmitted securely to a specially trained virtual Registered Nurse for review. It can also be sent to your GP or specialist.
The best thing about Virtual Nursing is that it gives you the confidence of knowing someone’s keeping a close eye on your health without the need to constantly travel to appointments. You can discuss your results with your virtual Registered Nurse via telephone call on any weekday.
The benefits of Virtual Nursing:
- the equipment is portable, so you can take it on vacation to ensure your safety
- provides regular checks of your health status, vital signs, weight, temperature and general wellness all from the comfort of home
- monitoring and support is available from specially trained virtual Registered Nurses
- a dedicated healthcare team is able to fine-tune the management of chronic health issues using valuable daily vital signs information
- gives you a better understanding of your health and conditions, and how you can best look after yourself loved ones can have peace of mind that you’re being well looked after
My Feros Care Telehealth Nurse was empowering me. She gave me goals and believed in me. We were able to build a special relationship with each other – it was something I was looking forward to.
Frequently asked questions
The following are included as part of the Virtual Nursing program:
- A touch-screen computer that’s senior-friendly and easy to use;
- All the measuring equipment that you will need;
- Training and ongoing help to use the touch-screen computer and equipment;
- Internet access;
- Monitoring and support from a virtual Registered Nurse.
What’s involved in setting up?
All of the equipment will be set up for you by our friendly virtual team who, together with your virtual Nurse, will teach you how to use it. The equipment has been designed to be simple and easy-to-use – suitable for all levels of computer experience, even those who have had none!
Let’s get you started
Call us on 1300 418 418 to find out how we can help you, or fill out the form below and we will give you a call back.