Home / FAQ / Residential Aged Care / Who Can Make the Referral?

Who Can Make the Referral?

You can organise a referral by contacting My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.

Your family or carer can also contact My Aged Care to organise a referral. Or, you can ask your GP to organise an ACAT assessment for you.

Ask a Feros Care expert
Who would you like to talk to?
Disability Support expert 9am - 4pm (AEST) Monday to Friday