Home Care Package Nursing Services – How Much?
If you or a loved one are unwell, recovering from an operation or need nursing care for any other reason, our qualified and experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) can provide in-home support.
Home Care Package nursing services include services like wound care, medication management, post-operative
oversight and preventive services to keep you living at home, and help you stay healthy and happy. These home care services are performed by our competent and compassionate Nursing Care staff who love working with seniors and see it as a privilege
to do so.
We also have a virtual care team of RNs who can monitor and assist you via phone or tablet.
Home care pricing transparency is important to us. Please see our home care service costs below:
|Duration of Service*||15 mins||30 mins||45 mins||Hourly|
|Weekday M–F 6am-6pm||$72.00||$90.00||$108.00||$125.00|
|Weeknight M–F after 6pm||$77.00||$96.00||$116.00||$136.00|
Other home care costs include:
- Standard case management and service coordination fee of 16%
- Reduced administration and service cost fee to 10%
- External supplier fee on goods and services that are not care or nursing of 10%
- Mileage cost for transport $1.35/km where requested as part of service
* All Feros Care Staff offer services in 15, 30, 45 or 60-minute increments. These may be made available by other service partners, in some cases.
Please note: Pricing current at 01/07/21. All prices quoted are GST exclusive.