Home / FAQ / My Aged Care / What is My Aged Care

What is My Aged Care

My Aged Care is a government gateway for access to aged care services. They coordinate the assessment of whether someone is eligible for Government support and provide information on aged care support, programs and providers in Australia.

In addition to aged care advice and information, through My Aged Care, you can also:

  • Arrange an assessment of your needs (with an ACAT team) to
    identify eligibility for Government subsidised support and the right type of care 

  • Access referrals and support to find aged care service providers that can meet your individual needs 

  • Obtain information on what you may need to contribute to the cost of your aged care

For advice on aged care support, services and providers, including how to apply for aged care, you can call My Aged Care on
1800 200 422 or visit www.myagedcare.gov.au.

Ask a Feros Care expert
Who would you like to talk to?
Disability Support expert 9am - 4pm (AEST) Monday to Friday