Care@Home Basic Alarm Kit
The Care@Home Basic includes 24/7 emergency response monitoring, a base alarm unit and a standard emergency pendant. It’s a great cost-effective and easy-to-use solution; a falls detector pendant can be added for an additional cost.
- Base alarm unit with emergency button and powerful microphone and speaker that detects voice up to 50 metres.
- IP67 Water resistant emergency pendant with necklace or wristband attachment to notify our emergency centre from anywhere around the home.
- 24/7 emergency response monitoring service to escalate to emergency services and notify contacts.
- Installation is easy – no specialists needed, no wires and no drilling. Just plug it in, turn it on, and it’s ready to go. It can even be remotely configured by our team.
The Care@Home Basic is a great cost-effective and easy-to-use personal alarm solution. It’s best suited to seniors living alone or in a separate room from their partner or caretaker, so that they have access to emergency response services when no one is immediately around to help.
In the case of an emergency, our response centre can be notified by pressing the emergency button either on the unit, or on the pendant, or from a falls activation. One of our team members will communicate through the base unit to assess the situation, and call an ambulance to your home if necessary.
- There are many ways to fund goods, equipment and assistive technologies. Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible to include products as a part of your Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program, Short Term Restorative Care, or other funding. Alternatively you may access products privately.
- Personal care equipment (e.g. shower chairs) may require an assessment from an Occupational Therapist before placing your order. This is to ensure that your individual needs and environment are considered. Please contact our friendly team to help you through this process.
- We continuously update our product line and pricing, making it challenging to display specific models and prices. For the latest information on available models and pricing, please contact our friendly team.
Request a quote or information
Whether you want a quote or you’re wanting to learn more about how we can help make living at home easier, our aged care experts can help you.
Request a callback from our team
More ways to get in touch
Chat online with a team member